For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint.My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been used on it is Benjamin Moore.

In 2015 I had a "touch up" paint job done and everywhere the new paint was applied there are black drips and black mottling. This is NOT surface dirt...the drips are embedded in the paint and the only way that it comes off is by scrubbing with an abrasive that removes paint too. In 2016 Benjamin Moore had painters re-paint the affected areas. A few months later, the black streaks came back.

I have been in contact with Benjamin Moore regarding this problem for months. Their lab claims it's just surface dirt. No way. The streaks are "bonded" with the paint.

I have taken numerous photos that illustrate that only the "touched up" areas have the black streaks.The old paint (also Benjamin Moore) is unaffected.

Review about: Benjamin Moore Paint.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Aura exterior water bourne semi gloss paint.

Had an Experience with Benjamin Moore?

Comments

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more