Benjamin Moore Paint Review from Littleton, Colorado
I had our contractor recommend Arborcoat for our new deck.We looked at his which is Vail, CO, north facing with a solid roof over it, and it was very nice.
He applied it to our south facing deck. It looked so nice, we applied the same product to the deck at our main residence in Denver. Both decks peeled up within 6 months. The contractor had the same thing happen at over 10 other decks that faced south.
We have to sand them completely down to bare wood and start over. The Ben Moore rep said the product has been reformulated and is offering to give us new product. No way-I won't chance it. One deck was cedar the other heartwood redwood.
I used Sikkens oil based stain on the railings and fascia and it still looks very nice so blaming the wood, prep, or climate doesn't hold water either.One other problem with this product; until it fails it is super slick when rains or snows.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Well recently received the shirt I ordered but there is a big spot of paint on it. There was no paperwork included and it wa *** trying to get..."
- "It has been over several months, and have not gotten paid for my work. Have signed work orders. I have worked hard, been very responsible, and care about the quality of..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."