BENJAMIN MOORE PAINT-DANGER!

22 of 27 Benjamin Moore reviews

ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore.It was advertised as no voc and no odor.

Right. Not only was it toxic and made me sick but the stink is there there after 2 years and 6 overcoats of paint to try to seal it. I found out that there is actually a class action law suit against this disgusting company. Just like many other companies that were started a long time ago and had great customer service and honesty, Benjamin Moore has become a horrid, vicious, unsavory, dishonest, unethical company that never recalled this toxic paint and won't make restitution.

I have lost a new very expensive art studio that unless it's torn down and rebuilt cannot ever be used again. It is called a sick building...made toxic by Benjamin Moore. They have refused to remediate so I have to file a law suit now.

Fun huh!

Do not trust this company.Who knows when their next batch of poison will be on the shelves at a store near you!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 13 Yes 13
22 of 27 Benjamin Moore reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
evilweenie

Feb 02, 2015 #939916

What this guy forgot to mention is that he has a very sandy *** and the scratchyness has made him(her) irate and idiotic. Its okay baby, cry and let it all out.

1 0 Reply
da painter

Jul 08, 2013 #676516 Sudlersville, Maryland, United States

strange no one else has had this problem, I used that paint in my childs room three years ago and love it....

0 1 Reply
TSuzuki

Jun 26 #1178014 Dedham, Massachusetts, United States

thousands of poeple around the world have this problem!!!

0 0 Reply
HVPainter

Mar 12, 2012 #447732

In response...I am not allowed to speak about this situation due to confidiality agreement but all I can say is do some googling.

1 0 Reply
mark

Mar 12, 2012 #447607

Sounds like a bad batch of paint. I havent had that problem. Natura is one of the best paints I have used. All paint manufacturers have bad batches of paint once in a while.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.