ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore.It was advertised as no voc and no odor.
Right. Not only was it toxic and made me sick but the stink is there there after 2 years and 6 overcoats of paint to try to seal it. I found out that there is actually a class action law suit against this disgusting company. Just like many other companies that were started a long time ago and had great customer service and honesty, Benjamin Moore has become a horrid, vicious, unsavory, dishonest, unethical company that never recalled this toxic paint and won't make restitution.
I have lost a new very expensive art studio that unless it's torn down and rebuilt cannot ever be used again. It is called a sick building...made toxic by Benjamin Moore. They have refused to remediate so I have to file a law suit now.
Do not trust this company.Who knows when their next batch of poison will be on the shelves at a store near you!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toxic Natura Paint
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our original home burned down in April. We went to several house dealers. We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry..."
- "We are renovating a farmhouse in the Kingston ON area. We have been painting in stages. We still have 1/3 of the house to do, as well as..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I ordered a duck vase flower display. The ONLY reason I paid 80+ for the bouquet was for the duck vase. So imagine my surprise and disappointment when I found..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "I have a 2006 trailblazer ext and the finish is peeling off the rims. The dealership replaced them once and a year later it is happening again. I have been..."